FDR flowers
Sunday, April 25, 2010
The Plan
Plans have been all over the place for us in regards to when we'll be moving to Minnesota. Which is frustrating because right now we just feel like we're sitting here in Colorado in this horrible limbo waiting to get a date nailed down so we can start figuring out what in the world we're going to do with our summer. Thankfully it is finally looking like everything is coming together. We don't have everything completely worked out right now so it could potentially still change - I'll just have to let you know when we do figure it out FOR SURE, but as of today it is looking like we will be staying in Colorado until August. And I have a pretty strong feeling that this is a plan you can count on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the plan! =) Let's chillax.
Post a Comment