The other hard thing to deal with is winter! This cold long winter that seems to have gone on forever! It was really tolerable up until about a week or two ago. I suddenly can't handle it anymore. I could handle the winter if I were in Minnesota (where their winter has been much more brutal) because I would have people around me. But the winter along with the isolation has become quite trying. We have found a great deal of relief from these warmer days. We went on two walks last week when we had a 50 degree day and today it was 40 degrees, so we go to fit in another walk. It feels so great to get out and get some fresh air and Henry seems to really enjoy it.
I'm not sure if there is anything quite as wonderful as enjoying watching this long winter start to melt away with my little family.
**UPDATE**
On a more positive note, here are some things about Henry:
- He is now rolling. We were told by daycare that he was doing it a month before we saw it, but we didn't see it until about 2 weeks ago. Once we saw it, he was a rolling machine! All he would do is roll roll roll! Although he can only roll from his back to his tummy and then he'd get frustrated - silly kid!
- He LOVES his jumperoo. He is also a jumping machine! We find that we leave him in that thing for like an hour at a time. It's not intentional, but you can just get so much done when a baby entertains himself for an hour!
- He is cute as cute can be! Oh wait... guess that isn't news :)

1 comment:
He is so cute Thanks for the update
Post a Comment