FDR flowers

FDR flowers

Friday, January 3, 2014

A Mother's Love Story

My new favorite thing is waking in the middle of the night to the sweet sounds of our little baby boy. I climb out of bed and go to the little man's crib - he is often broken out of his swaddle, waving his arms and kicking his legs and almost always gives me a beautiful big smile.

I love looking at the cute little dimple he has in his right cheek.

He has gorgeous eyelashes that continue getting longer, darker and curl perfectly.

It makes my heart flutter when he is nursing and looks up at me with his big wide smiling bright blue eyes.

He has started holding tightly onto my pointer finger. It is so wonderful!

The two silly little cowlicks that come together to form a straight line down the middle of his head always make me chuckle.

His perfect little voice making those sweet "ooo" sounds are the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard.

I didn't know I could ever love a little person so much. Every move and sound he makes is amazing. He is constantly changing and growing. He already seems to have grown so much, yet his life has barely even started. I love anticipating all the wonderful moments we have to look forward to!









1 comment:

Lisa said...

No matter how mamy times you said you loved a little baby, you never imagine how it feels to love your very own!! I'm so excited as you begin this journey of motherhood and am anxious to read and hear more about it all the time, through all the stages!! Love you, Reeds!