We're home from the cruise. It was absolutely amazing! I really don't have much else to say about it though. I always find it difficult to talk about a trip once I get back, especially one like this, there were just so many of us and so much to talk about! So I just decided to post some pictures. I took over 300 though and I only posted like 20 - I didn't want to bore you with too many. Enjoy!
 |
| In the plane on the way to Ft. Lauderdale. |
 |
| Jason and Andrew playing Uno at the hotel in Ft. Lauderdale the night before getting on the cruise ship. |
 |
| Waiting at the hotel for the shuttle to take us to the ship. From left to right, Hayden, Sienna, me and Dallen. The kids were awfully patient while we waited far longer than anticipated. |
 |
| On the ship getting ready to disembark. |
 |
| Watching as we slowly move away from port. |
 |
| Celebrating our Mom's birthday on our first formal night at sea. |
 |
| The fort we visited while in Old San Juan. |
 |
| Inside the fort at Old San Juan. (left to right) Lindsay, Dallen, Jeff, Jason, Sienna |
 |
| Jackson hanging out outside the fort. |
 |
| At a beach on St. Thomas. |
 |
| Everyone hanging on the beach at St. Thomas |
 |
| In front of our ship - Sienna, Lindsay, Dallen, Jeff, Tori, Jake, Todd, Jackson, Jason, Hayden, Casey, and me |
 |
| This is the night that Jason and I stole Jackson. Our plot to keep him and bring him back to MN with us failed. |
 |
| Dessert night! |
 |
| Formal night #2 |
 |
| My handsome hubby and me on formal night #2 |
 |
| Hayden and Dallen :) |
 |
| Most of the group - we didn't manage getting one with our Aunts in it unfortunately. |
 |
| Jason and me on Half Moon Cay |
 |
| Having fun on Half Moon Cay - it was so AMAZING |
No comments:
Post a Comment